The most comprehensive CME program in the field of cardiology.
iScience is a comprehensive digital library with 360 hours of presentations from ACC.17, the ACC’s 66th Annual Scientific Session. You’ll receive instant access to 245 sessions and more than 1,500 presentations covering the following pathways:
- Acute and Stable Ischemic Heart Disease
- Arrhythmias and Clinical Electrophysiology
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Heart Failure and Cardiomyopathies
- Interventional Cardiology
- Non Invasive Imaging
- Pulmonary Hypertension and Venous Thromboembolic Disease
- Special Topics
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Vascular Medicine
An advanced media player designed for convenience.
The state-of-the-art technology in your On Demand program includes features that make it easy to review this vital information anytime, anywhere!
- Watch like you’re there in person! By combining slides with synchronized audio, our technology re-creates the live session experience.
- Learn at your desk, or on the go! Watch presentations on your computer, tablet or even on your smart phone! Start watching on one device, and pick up exactly where you left off on another.
- Earn credits and satisfy your requirements with integrated online CME/CNE testing.
- Learn offline and take notes. PDFs of slides can be downloaded onto your computer for easier review and note taking.
- Listen while you learn. MP3 audio files are easily loaded onto your favorite MP3 player, so you can listen to sessions while on-the-go.
- No internet connection? No problem! A portable hard drive is available for an additional fee so you can access your sessions even when an internet connection isn’t available.
Member Price $1,449
Non Member Price $1,699
Select your product.
(Pricing for ACC Members will be adjusted after member verification).