iScience is a comprehensive digital library with more than 360 hours of presentations from ACC.17, the ACC’s 66th Annual Scientific Session. You’ll receive instant access to 245 sessions and more than 1,500 presentations covering the following pathways:
- Acute Coronary Syndromes
- Arrhythmias and Clinical Electrophysiology
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Heart Failure and Cardiomyopathies
- Interventional Cardiology
- Non Invasive Imaging (Echocardiography, Nuclear, PET, MR and CT)
- Pulmonary Hypertension and Venous Thromboembolic Disease
- Special Topics
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Vascular Medicine
Features of iScience include:
- Online access to content within 24 hours of live presentations.
- Integrated online CME/CNE testing.
- An advanced search engine that delivers a direct link to the specific presentations and slides containing your search terms.
- Downloadable PDFs of presentation slides and summaries.
- Downloadable MP3 files provide the option of listening to any (or all) lectures while driving, traveling, or any occasion where audio is most convenient.
- A portable hard drive is available for an additional fee for offline viewing when internet is not available.
Order iScienceMember Price $799
Non Member Price $949
Select your product.
(Pricing for ACC Members will be adjusted after member verification).